Enkeeo Backcountry Snowshoes
These lightweight performance snowshoes by Enkeeo are perfect for winter hikes or for just getting a quick weekend winter workout. The strong aluminum frames feature an ergonomic and streamlined shape that makes walking easy. They have all of the features that you look for in a high quality snowshoe. They are available in three sizes so they can accommodate men, women or teens.
- Performance double ratcheting bindings are designed to accommodate a wide variety of winter boot styles and sizes and are easy to take on and off with a quick tug of webbing straps and heel adjustment.
- Rugged crampons under foot, to keep you from sliding on icy inclines
- Constructed from extremely lightweight, yet durable aluminum alloy, so you don't have to worry about bending them or breaking them on rocks or logs
- Includes a handy carry bag so you're always ready to head out for an adventure
How to Choose the Proper Size Snowshoe
Snowshoes are available in three sizes: 18 inch, 21 inch, 25 inch or 30 inch
- The proper size of the snowshoes is primarily based on body weight, the weight of any pack or gear you may be carrying, and the anticipated depth of the snow in which you'll be hiking.
- For example a small framed woman who wants a pair of snowshoes to get exercise on snow covered trails, is likely going to want to order the 18 inch snow shoes. Whereas a 200 pound man carrying a 25 pound pack in deeper, unpacked snow is likely going to want the 30 inch snowshoes.
- In most situations the 18 and 21 will be sufficient for the occasional snowshoer who wants a good all around pair of snowshoes.
- Bindings: DuPont Performance Material with Metal Shaft
- Deck: PE Material
- Heel Straps: TPE Material